SAP Hybris Marketing
MARKETING – July 2016
Hybris Marketing enables real-time contextual marketing. Engage customers, delight them, and cultivate brand relationships by marketing to an audience of one.
Traditional marketing campaigns fall short at engaging the individual customer. It lacks the basic knowledge of customer’s wants and needs, and blasts indiscriminate messages to the masses.
Hybris Marketing enables marketers to develop a deeper understanding of customers; to know what they have done, what they may do, and most importantly what they are doing now. Gain real-time insights into the context of each customer, and leverage these insights to deliver highly individualized customer experiences across channels.
Understand Real-Time Customer Intents
Hybris Marketing gives you the tools to develop a deeper understanding of your customers and gain insights into the real-time intent of each customer. Leverage both explicit and implicit customer behavior data to capitalize on ‘in-the-moment’ marketing opportunities.
In order to successfully engage with today’s customers you need more than just historical data. You need knowledge of ‘in the moment’ customer activity to accurately target and deliver relevant and engaging customer offers and promotions.
Hybris Marketing blends together both the implicit (such as page clicks and views) and the explicit (such as campaign responses and purchases) insights to determine the customer’s true intent at every engagement. Develop an understanding into known customers and also unknown prospects. Be armed with these real-time insights to proactively respond to customers with individualized experiences that are sure to delight.
Deliver Unique Customer Experiences
The Hybris Marketing suite provides the ‘in-the-moment’ context of each individual so that you can deliver uniquely relevant customer experiences at every touchpoint of the customer journey.
Successful customer engagement should be proactive, tapping into the emotional drivers behind the buying process and delivering relevant customer experiences in real time.
Hybris Marketing provides the real-time context of every customer so that you can deliver the best offers and messages. Remarket to prospects based on abandoned shopping carts and web forms or recent online browsing behavior. Make it easy and compelling for customers to re-engage at any step during the buying journey.
Market with speed and Agility
The Hybris Marketing suite provides transparency into your overall marketing performance and allows you to respond quickly to new opportunities. Optimize marketing plans across channels based on real-time updates. Increase collaboration and maintain team alignment.
In today’s dynamic business environment, opportunities can come and go in an instant. Marketing teams need to react immediately to capitalize on the opportunities
Hybris Marketing helps you to identify opportunities, quickly align your resources against a single marketing plan, and manage the budgets to make real-time adjustments. Improve your visibility of marketing plans, processes and outcomes, to increase collaboration across the entire marketing organization.
Delight Customers and Drive Revenue
Hybris Marketing is the next-generation marketing technology that enables organizations to successfully connect and engage with customers to drive revenue growth. By understanding the full context of individual customers, including real-time information, you can deliver unique experiences at every stage of the customer journey.
Solution Suite: Hybris Marketing
The SAP Hybris Marketing suite is a cross-industry solution which enables marketing and sales to focus on the right customers and consumers. It helps to improve revenue and margin and use large amounts of data, including social media for predictive marketing. It also enables optional integration with SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP CRM On Demand (SAP Cloud for Customer) and non-SAP systems.
Modules in the Hybris Marketing Solution Suite
On Premise solutions:
- Hybris Marketing Data Management; provides a single view on your customer data (accounts, contacts, interactions, target groups). Based on this platform, you can purchase additional marketing applications that are available.
- Hybris Marketing Segmentation; enables marketing, sales, and service professionals to rapidly and easily segment large customer populations with the support of insightful charts.
- Hybris Marketing Acquisition; allows you to create marketing campaigns by email or SMS that are based on predefined content templates. You can release, and send the campaigns out to a preselected list of contacts. The calendar allows you to gain an overview of your current campaign success with regard to time.
- Hybris Marketing Recommendation; enables data scientists to create and manage recommendation models that provide consumers with relevant product recommendations in real time, simultaneously across multiple sales channels. You can create models to leverage algorithms and SAP HANA to query and retrieve product recommendations from SAP ERP, SAP Cloud for Customer, or business event data sources.
- Hybris Marketing Insight; supports on-the-fly insights into all customer data for sales and marketing. With this solution, several millions of orders, invoices and financial data can be analyzed in real time. In addition, it enables marketing executives to review the success of marketing investments. This dashboard is comprised of the most important Key Performance Indicators for marketing effectiveness.
- Hybris Marketing Planning; supports marketing managers in planning budgets, programs, and spends as well as marketing experts in planning campaigns and spends in a simple and intuitive way. In the calendar, marketing managers and marketing experts can have a complete overview of ongoing and planned marketing activities.
- Hybris Marketing Convert + Hybris Marketing Browser Management; Customers use an average of five touchpoints before they decide to buy. Only 0.25% of new visitors to your site will make a purchase. If you can get them to visit again, your chances of making a sales increase nine-fold. The Hybris Marketing Convert analyzes customer events in real-time. It lets you follow up with one-to-one email ad promotions, based on individual’s behavior and interests. Unlike audience- or segment-based technologies, Hybris Marketing Convert optimizes timing, content and channels for every single visitor.
- Hybris Marketing Merchandising; enables you to adjust your merchandising mix based upon conversion attributes through an intuitive UI. Create personalized experiences for unknown and identified users based upon real-time context. You can place hot products prominently. Push products that need to be sold by synchronizing merchandising with the promotional calendar in order to drive more sales of promoted products. Personalize the experience by showing products that are relevant to individual visitors will drive conversions.